Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ZozoBug and BerryTree Photography: A joint collaboration with Genny and Jane

What an honor it is to work with such talented ladies.  I was lucky enough to receive a special dress for my daughter to model for ZozoBugBaby, and on top of that was blessed with the opportunity to have Sarah of BerryTree photograph the shoot!  Here are a few of the fantastic photos that were taken.  I made the hair accessories to match the dress and helped style the shoot. 


I'll be hosting a trunk show this Friday, March 12th.  I'm very excited to see more of Julie's ZozoBugBaby and ZoGirl line in person.  I will have an assortment of new bows to match the line as well as some fun accessories for St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  Plus, a few other vendors will be here including:  BerryTree Photography, Thrity-One and my friend Jamie will be here with her unique hand painted pendants and photo jewelry.  Please contact me if you need more info about the trunk show.

1 comment:

  1. Your little girl is cute. Have fun hosting the trunk Show, can not wait to hear how it turns out and see pictures.

    ReplyDelete